Skip to main content
Pre-Visit Quick Start Guide
- This section allows a practice to collect patient information prior to their appointment
- To access this section, click the Pre-Visit Outreach link on the left hand side of the screen
- This will open a page that will show you the most recent activity.
- The status is also shown here (sent, viewed by patient, complete, expired, imported)
- To begin a new outreach:
- Click on the blue “Send new Pre-Visit Outreach” link in the upper right hand corner
- Search for the appropriate patient.
- Select the pre-visit services you would like to send to the patient.
- It is important to choose whether to email or text the link – be sure that the appropriate information (email address and/or cell number) are included.
- Custom messages can be sent with both.
- To view a sent outreach:
- If the outreach was sent recently, the patient you are looking for may be on the initial Pre-Visit Outreach page.
- If not – you can search both by patient name and/or service date to find what you are looking for.
- On the Pre-Visit Outreach page you can view the patient name, date of birth, the type(s) of outreach that was sent, the status of the outreach, and the date it was sent.
- On the far right hand side by each name is a blue “Actions” button.
- From here you can choose to Resend the outreach, view (and print if you choose) the outreach, cancel the outreach, and view details.